education | awards | competitions | completed projects | published works and researches
I believe that in the search for the answer lies the answer. Frank Lloyd Wright, 1950
- Visiting researcher at the Technical University Munich
- Specialization seminar: "Urban Planning for Sustainable Development – Water Resources and Ecosystem Management" at the United Nation University, Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS) and Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- Award Green Talents 2013
- Special mention for design of the New Hotel Igalo in Igalo, Montenegro – collaboration with Pich-Aguilera Arquitectos.
- First prize at the competition for office and apartment building in Petrovac, Montenegro – within the Studio Cubex.
- Honourable mention and buyout of the project for reconstruction of Palilula Market in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Exhibited work at BIO 23 – 23rd Biennial of Design in Ljubljana, Slovenia: Design Intelligent Eye Lashes – Adaptable Solar Façade, AA Architects, 2012.
- Exhibiting at the Architecture Week in Prague 10-23 October 2011: competition work for Science Centre in Block 39, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Exhibiting at the 32nd, 33rd and 34th International Architecture Salon in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Participation at the conferences in Delft (The Netherlands), Ancona (Italy), Tallinn (Estonia), Varna (Bulgaria), etc.
- Research work at the Institute for Architecture Technology at Faculty of Architecture, Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Copenhagen.
- Work in the architecture office Studio Cubex from Belgrade.
- Collaboration with the architecture office Pich-Aguilera Arquitectos from Barcelona.
- Participation and collaboration on a number of realized buildings and interior designs.